Studland Village Hall
Studland Village Hall

History

The original Hall was built in 1921 by public subscription, on land leased from the Bankes Estate. It was refurbished and extended in the 1970ís. The Studland Social Club was built on the western end, on the site of the old Menís Club, in 1994.

This newspaper cutting gives further details about the original Hall.

Click for larger view of cutting

Click on cutting or here for an enlarged view.